My Sweet Followers

Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Years Disco Ball


Hey!

First of all I want to wish you all a happy -crafty- new year and hope it will be an awesome year!

This month I am in the SSD Facebook team so here's my project for January's Progressive FB Challenge using New Years Disco Ball.

I created a Champagne Bottle Tag. The tag is black so the silver glitter background is more visible. The image is colored with Promarkers. The ball is a punched circle where I adhered a piece of aluminum tape on. The glitter background is vinyl, on top of that is a doily die cut. I printed a lovely image and adhered it to the bottle. I found a clock charm in my stash and tied some tulle ribbon to the top of the tag.

Hope you'll join in the challenge to get the change to win a gift to the SSD Store. Good luck!

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:
- Crafting for all Seasons #92 Anything but a Card
- Passion for Promarkers - #277 Bingo (Die Cut, Free, Glitter)
- I Love Promarkers - #250 Anuything Goes
- The Crafter's Cafe - #97 New (New Year)

6 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Beautiful bottle tag Kitty. Thank you so much for joining in with our Mega Christmas challenge at PFP. Good luck and Happy New Year! Hugs, Denise x

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

I love black and silver ! Design and image are beautiful!
Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
Ileanaxx

Sue said...

Happy New Year!
This is fabulous, I love the image and such a great design.
Thank you for taking part in the Passion for Promarkers Challenge.
Sue xx

Donna said...

Brilliant bottle tag Kitty, a really beautiful and elegant design! Thank you for entering our Mega Christmas Challenge at Passion for Promarkers and I wish you and your family all the best for 2015! :) Donna ♥ x

Anonymous said...

Great Christmas Projekt love the Details.
Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
Hugs Elfie

flossbite said...

Beautiful creation! Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe....and Happy New Year!
Hugs
Fiona DT x