My Sweet Followers

Monday, January 19, 2015

I'm Sorry I Forgot


Hey!

Here's my card for this weeks color inspired challenge at Love to Create with sponsor Sami Stamps.

I got to play with this cute stamp called Lovely Native Fairy. Isn't she gorgeous? I colored her with Promarkers. I used a kraft cardbase and adhered a piece of white linen cardstock on top where I added a red rub-on border and adhered the image with my atg and popped up the wings that I colored lightly and added frosted lace stickles on top. Also colored a little shadow underneath the image. On the red part of the feathers I added red glitter glue. This had to be a CAS card as the image is beautiful and speaks for itself.

Hope you'll join our fun challenge.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:
- Eureka Stamps - #124 Red
- Sami Stamps - #21 Use Some Glitter

5 comments:

crafty said...

What a sweet design. Thanks for sharing it with us at Eureka Stamps. Mary DT

Julie Odil said...

Very nice! It is perfect for our Color Red challenge this week at Eureka Stamps. Thanks for joining us! Julie, DT member

karalschuknecht said...

Beautiful card & I love the addition of lace! Thanks for joining our Color Red Challenge this week at Eureka Stamps.
Karal DT

Emily Lauritzen said...

Love that the image takes center stage on this card! Absolutely beautiful!
Thank you so much for joining us at Sami Stamps!!
<3 Emily L. - DT

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Kitty! Love how the image is the focal point with your clean design!
Thank you for joining our Add a Touch of Glitter Challenge at Sami Stamps.
If you are on FB I hope you come on over and join our FB Group … https://www.facebook.com/groups/618426274947087/
Ruza ~ SS-Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner