My Sweet Followers

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Rather be Skiing Snowman



Hey!

Here's my take on the card sketch w/a twist for this weeks challenge #92 at i {heart} sketches. I decided to follow the twist and that's Use Textured Paper.

The image is a From The Heart Stamps image called "Rather Be Skiing Snowman" I colored the cute snowman with Promarkers and the cardbase is linen cardstock (textured) and the blue linen cardstock went in a snowflake embossing folder through the Cuttlebug. I added some puff snow and glitter to the image and finished the card with a felt snowflake.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty


1 comment:

Imke said...

Kitty, this is awesome !! Love the dark blue background and your layout. Great coloring of the little snowman.

Thanks for joining our Sketch Challenge with a tWiSt this week @ From the Heart Stamps !!