My Sweet Followers

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Little Snowman



Hey!

Yes, finally we have some snow. Nice to wake up to. I love snow and I still hope we can go ice skating on our canals. I loved doing that each winter when I was a little girl. Sadly our winters are warmer and have to go to the ice skating tracks to have fun on the ice. I prefer natural ice.

Here's a card I made with this months progressive free stamp of the month at From The Heart Stamps. It's called Little Snowman and I used sketch #94 from i {heart} sketches. The card is made with white linen cardstock, red and orange left over pieces of cardstock. I colored the image with Promakers and added some puffy snow to the snow and glitter to the hat and on all edges of the card. Instead of ribbon with a bow I used some bling and a felt snowflake.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

3 comments:

Imke said...

Lovely card, Kitty and i like the glitter on the edges. Great take with our sketch and our SOTM "Little Snowman".

Thanks for joining us @ From the Heart Stamps.

PS We´ve got also some snow today but luckily it´s gone already. I don´t like snow and winter - i´m ready for spring and summer :-)

Jo said...

Ooooh, I love the frosty look edges with the glitter! Great card, great colours and colouring too.
Thank you for joining us for this weeks sketch and of course for entering our SOTM challenge too.
Jo xx

Angela said...

Gorgeous! I love how you have applied glitter to the edges of the paper...will have to try this. Thank you for playing along with us at From the Heart Stamps!