My Sweet Followers

Friday, January 23, 2015

Bubble Bath



Hey!

Here's my card I made for this weeks Flashback Friday at Sassy Studio Designs. This image is called "Bubble Bath" now available with a discount in the Sassy Store.

I made this card for my sister's birthday. I colored the image with Promarkers. Added a few peals to the bubbles and a little tag behind the image. Love the fun scentiment I had.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:
- Sisters of Craft - January Anything Goes
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - #2 Anythig Goes

1 comment:

Denise Goeldner said...

Wonderful CAS card, love the added touch of blue and the hidden tag. Thanks for joining us over at Lil Patch of Crafting Friends, wish you luck and hope to see you for C#3.
~ Denise ~
Owner {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}
{Denise's Patch of Creativity}