My Sweet Followers

Monday, December 29, 2014

Winter Wishes & Snowflake Kisses




Hey!

Almost the end of 2014 and one of my last cards I will make this year ;-). Here's a card I made with Sketch #91 from i {heart} sketches. I also used the twist "stitching".

The image is from FTHS and it's called Winter Friends and I colored it with Promarkers.  The white linen card base is embossed with a snowflakes embossing folder and I used 2 tones of blue stamp ink to make the flakes more visible. Made some faux stitching lines along the snowflakes paper and cardstock. The sentiment is a digi I have on my computer and the snowflake brad and pearls came from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

2 comments:

Imke said...

Awesome winter card, Kitty !! Like the colors and all the snowflakes.

Thanks for joining our Sketch Challenge with a tWiSt @ From the Heart Stamps !!

Just a few days.....wish you a Happy New Year 2015 !!

Jo said...

Oooooh, I love how you've highlighted the embossing, what a great card!
Thank you for joining in our sketch challenge at FTHS, good luck!
Jo xx