My Sweet Followers

Thursday, December 4, 2014

All that Glitter


 Hey!

Today starts DTBST (Dare To Be Sassy Thursday) challenge #258 at the Sassy Studio Designs blog. The challenge is "All that Glitter".

I used Snowman Pin Up and colored her with Promarkers. I added glitter to the shawl, along the edge of the circle and the poinsettia flower. I used some gems as an ear ring and the heart of the poinsettia on the hat. The mat I created is a piece of glitter foil I found in a budget store. Love how it turned out.

I hope you'll join our challenge so you get the chance of winning some SSD digi's of your choice.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Crafting for all Seasons - #91 Tis the Season
- C.R.A.F.T. - #288 Christmas

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, A beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week.

Teighan DT

Shona Hamill said...

Gorgeous card. Thank you for sharing with us at the C.R.A.F.T Challenge this week. Shona xx

Barb said...

Beautiful card with lovely colors. Thanks for sharing with us at the Crafting for all Seasons challenge. Barb