My Sweet Followers

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Candy Cane the Sassy Elf


 Hey!

Welcome to a new DTBST Challenge at Sassy Studio Designs. This weeks challenge is called "Let it Snow".

I colored this image called "Candy Cane the Sassy Elf" with Promarkers and made a snowball easel card. I just drew a circle and teared the edges. I used gesso to create some texture and added glitter to it while wet. After it dried I finished it with punched out snowflakes, a snowflake charm and a sentiment. I used die cut snowflakes to create a stop so the card stays in place.

Hope you'll join this fun challenge and let it snow!

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- TSC - #60 Anything Goes
- Come and Get it Challenges - Merry Christmas
- I Love Promarkers - #250 Anything Goes
- Passion for Promarkers - #277 Bingo (Die Cut, Free, Glitter)

5 comments:

Judy McKay said...

Great card. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get IT this week. Judy DT

Lizzies said...

Fab card, love that cheeky elf. Thank you for playing along with the I love promarkers Challenge this week.

Loopylou. said...

super cute card and I love the easel fold too.
thank you so much for playing along with us over on the passion for promarkers challenge blog
hugs Lou xx

The Crafty Den said...

Beautiful card Kitty. Thank you so much for joining in with our Mega Christmas challenge at PFP. Good luck and Happy New Year! Hugs, Denise x

Andie's Space said...

Hi Kitty,
What a sexy, fab & fun card! Thanks for joining in the Mega Xmas challenge at Passion For Pomarkers.
Hugs,
Andie xx