My Sweet Followers

Monday, December 1, 2014

Get in Shape


Hey!

Here's a new card for this weeks challenge at Love to Create. Sami Stamps is this weeks sponsor and the challenge is themed "Get in Shape".

I got to play with this cute Kitty Ornament. I colored it with Promarkers and added glitter to the ornament. The card shape is made with a Dutch Doobadoo template. I embossed one layer and added 2 die cut trees, a piece of vinyl lace, gems, and sentiment. Along all the edges of the trees I added some glitter glue.

Of coarse I hope you'll join our challenge to get in shape.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty


2 comments:

Feli said...

Haha I love the little kitty!! also I love the little kitty peeking at me on the blog :)

Country Lady Designs said...

The cat is so cute,I like the embossed background and the colors. Thanks for sharing.