My Sweet Followers

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Christmas Spirit Birdbrain


Hey!

Here's my take on this weeks sketch with a twist from i {heart} sketches (#90) together with the December Free Stamp of The Month by From the Heart Stamps.

The image is called Christmas Spirit Birdbrain. So love this image. I colored this cutie with Promarkers.
The cardbase is white linen cardstock. On top of that I adhered a piece of glitter vinyl. The little strips of patterned Christmas papers are some scraps. I created some rolls of wrapping paper and tucked it underneath the image. The HOHOHO are recycled from a card I had laying around.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty


3 comments:

Imke said...

Totally sweet, Kitty. Great take with this week´s sketch and i like how you´ve added some gift wrapping paper :-)

Thanks for joining us @ From the Heart Stamps !!

Anonymous said...

This is great!! Love the glitter!
Thanks for joining the challenge of From the Heart stamps!
Lyn

Kelly Schelske said...

Absolutely sweet Kitty! Love the glitter:-)

Thank you for joining us at FTHS for the December SOTM challenge!