My Sweet Followers

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Sick Chick


Hey!

Here's a card I made for the new Sketch #89 with a twist challenge at I {heart} sketches.
As I am having a pneumonia at the moment I decided to make a get well card.

This From the Heart Stamps image is called Sick Chick and I colored this little guy with Promarkers. The red piece is glitter decoration vinyl, the white on top is corrugated paper from a box of cookies. The ribbon is recycled from a shirt. I hate those inside my shirts to hang it onto. They always get out of my shirt. The sentiment is Dutch for Get Well Soon.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty


2 comments:

Imke said...

What a fabulous card, Kitty !! Love this sweet little Birdbrain.

Thanks for joining our Sketch Challenge this week @ From the Heart Stamps. Hope to see you back soon.

Angela said...

So cute, Kitty! I love your take on the sketch and your coloring! Thank you for playing along with us at From the Heart Stamps!