My Sweet Followers

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Skating Birdbrain


Hey!

Here's my last creation for my term as Guest Designer for From The Heart Stamps. I loved it and want to thank Faith for letting me design for you and Imke for your warm welcome and great contact.

This is my midweek reminder for the i {heart} sketches challenge with sketch #88 with a twist. I used a new image called Skating Birdbrain and colored it with Promarkers. I found a lovely photo of a lake with ice where I placed this cute png image onto. I matted it on some white cardstock and underneath I adhered 2 pieces of cardstock that went through my Cuttlebug in a snowflake- and woodgrain embossing folder. I added some ink to sow the embossing better. I adhered 2 felt snowflake under the image and added a flatback pearl on top.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered

Challenge entered
Creative Fingers - #57 Anything Goes

1 comment:

Giny said...

Prachtig Kitty.

Groetjes Giny