My Sweet Followers

Saturday, November 1, 2014

SBS Day of the Dead Blog Hop


Hey!

Welcome to a Blog Hop from Simply Betty Stamps.

Feliz Dia De Los Muertos...which is Happy Day of the Dead!

If you came from Louise's Blog you're in the right place. If not go back to the SBS blog and start from there so you won't miss out on anything.

I am not in the SBS DT, but as a DT member of Love to Create we are Guest DT's for this hop. I love the SBS images.

This is my version of Lenore Evermore on which I drew a Day of the Dead face. - That's so new for me. Didn't know there was such day. We also don't have Halloween in my country. - I colored her with Promarkers. Gave her a little hot pink gem earring and added some glitter to the flowers. First time I used green as a hair color but I love it. The background I found on the internet and added the image to it in Word. The colors of linen cardstock that I used are; white for the card base, black, neon pink, neon green and bright yellow. Pieces of lace are black and neon pink.

Now hop on over to Kay's Blog to see what she has created.

Thanks for stopping by, have fun hopping and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty


5 comments:

Corinne said...

oh so stunning.. Fab job
Hugs

Eileen said...

A really unusual card. Love the bright palate you have used. Thanks for joining in with our 'Add Some Sparkle' challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week, and good luck
Eileen x

Cibele Glazer said...

Great colors! You did an awesome job with this image. Thanks for joining us this week at The Stamping Chef!

Ella's Design said...

Fab colouring of that fun image, Kitty! Love the bright colour tones and touch of sparkle - just perfect for our theme this week at Passion for Promarkers! Thanks for joining us and good luck! Lisa x

Vannessa said...

This is just gorgeous - love how you coloured her and the bright colours you used. Thank you for joining in the Stamping Chef Challenge this time.

Hugs, Vannessa
TSC DT