My Sweet Followers

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Angel Joy


Hey!

Here's a new stamp by From the Heart Stamps and is November's Free Stamp of the Month for the progressive challenge. This is what I created as GDT for FTHS.

The image is called Angel Joy and she's one of the Faithful Friends series. Isn't she gorgeous? I colored her with Promarkers. To highlight JOY and halo I added some black and yellow glitter gel pen. The cardbase is made with a Dutch Doobadoo Christmas Tree template. I used a Forest border die by Couture Creations and a Nellie Snellen Star Swirl shape die and a Christmas Tree die by Marianne Design. I alos used a piece of white vinyl lace and stamped some labels. The sentiment is found on the internet.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

No comments: