My Sweet Followers

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Princess Crystal Icicle Ethereal Enchantress


Hey!

Welcome to a new fortnight challenge at Lacy Sunshine. This time the progressive challenge is "North Pole".

I got to play with a brand new digi called Princess Crystal Icicle Ethereal Enchantress. She is colored with blue tones Promarkers and I made a big snow shaker card to go with her. I added some stickles and puffy snow to the image and some felt snow flakes and gems to the box.

I hope you'll join this fun challenge. Can't wait to see what you create.
Lacy Sunshine is also sponsoring Challenge #91 Anything Goes at Crafter's Cafe.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:
- Creative Moments - #56 Anything Goes/Make it Sparkle
- Addicted to Stamps - #122 Make Your Mark
- Creative Fingers - #57 Anything Goes
- I Love Promarkers - #246 Christmas Song (White Christmas)
- Bunny Zoe - Snow

5 comments:

Lisbeths kort og scrap said...

Absolutely lovely! Thanks for sharing this with us and joining the challenge at I Love ProMarkers. Hope to see you back for next weeks challenge too. Good luck, hugs from Lisbeth

Barb Ghig said...

Beautiful card and lovely coloring of this image! Thanks so much for playing along with us at ATSM this week!

chanya13 said...

Beautiful !!! Love colours and image. Thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers Challenges!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

Feli said...

She's beautiful and what a wonderful card!

Anonymous said...

What a delightful card. I love all the spakle, perfect for ourchallenge.
Don't forget the new challenge starting at Creative Moments tomorrow. Leona x