My Sweet Followers

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Bottle Tag Card


 

Hey!

Today Sassy Studio Designs is sponsoring Crafter's Cafe with challenge #92  called Thank You Card.

I made a bottle tag card using SSD image France Honey. I colored the image with Promarkers. The tag is simple to make. I took a strip of kraft cardstock scored it at 1/3th of the tag and in the small part I punched a hole big enough to fit a bottle neck. I stamped with two different thank you stamps to make a background. At the bottom of the tag I used a edge punch and adhered a strip of dark bluw linen cardstock that I also had used under the image. Just below the fold I added a piece of stretchy lace and the butterflies are die cuts out of vellum.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered

Challenge entered
Creative Fingers - #57 Anything Goes

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Love that you made the image into something other than a card. Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe for this challenge.
Margaret, DT