My Sweet Followers

Monday, November 17, 2014

Poinsettia Girl



Hey!

Welcome to a new challenge at Love to Create. This weeks sponsor is ArtbyMiRan and it theme is "Make it for Christmas".

I got to play with this lovely image called "Poinsettia Girl". I colored her with Promarkers. After I had colored her I decided to make a big poinsettia flower for her hair.
Items used: White and red cardstock, Dutch Doobadoo template for the cardbase, Christmas embossing folder, white ink to let the embossing pop, gemstones, Couture Creations poinsettia die, EK Success Daisy Punches, Christmas digi sentiment and glitter glue.

Hope you'll join our fun Challenge #142 as I guess we all are busy making our Christmas cards.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Dream Valley - #95 Anything Goes
- Oddball Art Stamps - Any Winter Holiday
- Sweet Stampin - To Die For

7 comments:

Dawn said...

What a gogeous card! Thanks for visiting my blog!
HUgs
Dawn xx

Sue said...

Stunning card thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin ...Sue DT xx

Crafting Vicky said...

Beautiful!!! Love the shape and the addition of the flower.

Thanks for joining the monthly challenge here at Oddball stamps challenge. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky.

Sammy said...

Such a fab image, and I love the poinsettia! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

Chris said...

Lovely card! Beautiful image and great colouring!. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
Chris
x

Mynn xx said...

What a darling card! I LOVE that fun image and I adore that you added a poinsettia to her hair! PERFECT! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Unknown said...

Really nice colouring. Thanks for taking part in Oddball Art Stamps challenge.