My Sweet Followers

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Wanna grab a cup of coffee?


Hey!

Welcome to a new Dare To Be Sassy Thursday Challenge at Sassy Studio Designs.

I made a invitation to grab a cup of coffee. Sentiment is in dutch ;-). I used the Latte Momma Sassy image and colored her with pormarkers. I found through Google this fun background. I used distress ink to distress almost all items on the card. Made some flower arrangements and added some glitter to them. The pearls and little fun charm finishes it off.

I hope you'll join our Invitation Only Challenge and hope to see your creations at SSD.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

I would like to enter this card to the following challenge:
- TSC - #34 Anything Goes

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Cute project.
Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

Vannessa said...

Great card and I love the colours you used. Thank you for joining in The Stamping Chef challenge this week.

Hugs, Vannessa
TSC DT