My Sweet Followers

Thursday, June 12, 2014

It's All About The Man



Hey!

Happy Thursday! Here's my card for this week Dare to be Sassy Thursday at Sassy Studio Designs. This weeks theme is It's all about the man (Father's Day).

I made this card using SSD's French Maid. Isn't she gorgeous? Of course I colored her with my Promarkers. The card base is white linnen cardstock. I used a brown paper bag with blue dots as a background and underneath the filmstrip die cut I adhered a strip of corrugated paper that was from a package of cookies. The sentiment is from the internet.

We hope you'll join this fun DTBST #233 challenge and I can't wait what you come up with.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

I'd like to enter this card to the following challenges:
- Sassy Cheryl - SMT #146
- Passion for Promarkers - One for the boys/men

2 comments:

Eileen said...

What a great image, and certainly the type of card most men would like. Thanks for joining in with the PFP 'One for the boys/men', and good luck
Eileen x

coops said...

so stunning kitty.i love the sassy image and your design and colours are fab.
Thanks so much for joining in my theme this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx