My Sweet Followers

Monday, June 2, 2014

Sing your heart out...


Hey!

Welcome to a new challenge at Love to Create. This weeks sponsor is Simply B. Stamps. She is celebrating her 4th year of creating SBS stamps. Congrats!!

I got to play with Singing Rochelle. She's so cute. I colored her with Promarkers and made an easel card using a Spellbinders die. The background is a download from the internet and I die cutted some music notes with Procraft and Bosskut dies.

I hope you will all join the fun and play along with our Happy Birthday Challenge #118.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

I want to enter this card to the following challenge:
- TTCRD - Anything Goes

1 comment:

Cara said...

Very cute! Great coloring and I love the card style. Thanks for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door.
Please join us again! (Hugs) Cara