My Sweet Followers

Saturday, June 7, 2014

For You


Hey!

Today I made a fun card for one of my nephews. Love sketch #69 from i {heart} sketches.

The image is from FTHS and it's called Birdbrain Balloon. Love the Birdbrain digi's. I matted it on a piece of black paint sample from the hardware store. Love to recycle. The cardbase is white linen cardstock and the little orange, yellow and blue circles are punch outs (also linen cardstock). I used a edge punch from Avec and some gems.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

3 comments:

Imke said...

Fabulous card, Kitty and great take with the sketch. I like the dots around the circle and of course this super cute image.

Thanks for joining our Sketch Challenge with a tWiSt @ From the Heart Stamps this week. Hope to see you soon :-)

Kelly Schelske said...

Such a cute card Kitty! Thank you for joining us at From The Heart Stamps!

Kathy said...

Kitty, this is adorable. Love your take on the sketch and the words on the balloon. Thanks for playing along at FTHS!