My Sweet Followers

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Hup Holland Hup!


Hey!

Today I made this card for my brother's birthday tomorrow. I used sketch #71 from i {heart} sketches and of course a lovely FTHS Birdbrain image called Birdbrain Football Fanatics. Don't you just adore the Birdbrain images? I sure do!!

Tonight (June 18th 2014) our Dutch soccer team will be playing their second match of the World Cup Soccer in Brazil and my brother is a real soccer fan. So with permission of the creator of the image I altered it by erasing the Football and changing the Go Team to Hup Holland Hup. I colored it with Promarkers in our National Red White Blue and of course Orange. I created some grass and distressed the sky background soft blue. Above the sentiment I placed a little soccer ball brad.

Going to the post now to send the card to my brother and get ready for tonight's game against Australia.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

I want to enter this card to the following challenge:
- Sassy Cheryl - SMT #146

3 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card!!!

Imke said...

AND THEY WON !!!! Way to go Netherlands :-) Our turn is Saturday, let´s see how the germans play.

Your card is fabulous- love the fun and bright colors.

Thanks for joining us @ From the Heart Stamps !!

Kathy said...

This is adorable. Love the colors and fun ball embellie you've used! Thanks for joining us for the sketch challenge at FTHS!