My Sweet Followers

Friday, June 20, 2014

Rory Catching Butterflies


Hey!

Here's a card I made with Rory Catching Butterflies by Lacy Sunshine Stamps. Isn't she adorable?
I got her through Kaarten maken met Tiets.

It's the first time I colored hair in a other color than normal. Like purple, so had to try ;-) I used promarkers to color her. I used a doily, die cuts, dutch sentiment, glitter glue, washi tape and linen cardstock.

I want to enter this card to the following challenges:
- I Love Promarkers - Use a doily
- DSCC - #18 Vlinders
- Lacy Sunshine Stamps - Non-traditional hair colors

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

4 comments:

sammi said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors! Thank you so much for playing along with us in our "Goth/Non-Traditional" challenge at Lacy Sunshine. We're so happy you joined us! Please visit us, again! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member for Lacy Sunshine.

Karen said...

Great card, such a fab image too.... thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Bernadet said...

Ontzettend mooie kaart Kitty!
Hoe leuk is deze digi zeg!
Hartstikke leuk dat je meedoet met onze laatste challenge bij Dutch Stamp Chickies!!

Anneke. said...

Prachtige kaart! Vind het afdrukje zo leuk.
Bedankt voor het mee doen bij DSCC.
Groetjes Anneke.