My Sweet Followers

Monday, July 30, 2012

Edwin in Miami


Hey!

Today I made a embossing card.

Cardbase is off white linen cardstock. Love this new embossingfolder. The cute stamp is Edwin in Miami from the Magnolia Summer Memories Collection. I colored him with promarkers. On the left side I adhered a strip with a doily edge on both sides and in the middle a strip of cardstock with a embossed dutch sentiment.

I want to enter this card to the following challenge:
- Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Edwin Only
- Sassy Cheryl's - Show Me #84

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

2 comments:

Shirley said...

This card is wonderful. I'm like you I love the look of embossing too.

Sassy Cheryl said...

What a GORGEOUS embossing card. It's just beautiful!
Thanks for playing along in the Sassy Cheryl's SMThursday this week.