My Sweet Followers

Thursday, July 26, 2012

From Holland with Love

Hey!

I read on the Sassy Studio Designs Blog about their Small World Blog Hop and since I never made a card with love from my country I decided to make a card for the little challenge attached to this hop. I also want to enter this card to the challenge Anything Goes at Simon Says Stamps Challenge Blog.

The card base is white linen cardstock, I adhered some punched out circles to create the colors of our flag. Because our country is known for our tulips, mills and wouden shoes (we really don't wear them, but often tourist think we do) I adhered half a mill on the side of the card, I love the sentiment. The image is from Sassy Studio Designs and it's called Soda Pop. You can find this and many more lovely images in the SSD's digistore.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lovely card!
Ruza
SSD DT