My Sweet Followers

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Carrie Sassy


Hey!


Today I made this card for the final round of the Sassy in the City Relay at Sassy Studio Designs.
Love the 4 images we got to make a card with. As of now you can buy these ladies in the SSD digistore.

This is Carrie. We all know she loves shoes and the first thing I thought of when I found this awsome image in my mailbox was that I had to hang a pair of heels on her arm and make a big pink pump. Also wanted to use the color combo pink/black/white.


I used a white cardbase and cut an inch of the front and adhered a piece of pink with a punched edge. On top of the front I adhered a map of paris and to finish the side of I had to adhere a piece of black linen cardstock with the same lace edge and a piece of pink cardstock.
I paperpieced a shoe and finished the side with pink pearlchain. I used a lovely shoe sentiment and an eiffeltower charm to finish the card.
I am very happy the way the card turned out. Just like the design in my head.

I want to enter this card to the following challenge:
- Sassy Studio Designs - Carrie Sassy Paris or New York

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

10 comments:

Kathy said...

This is fabulous! Love Carrie holding the shoes, great idea. The big pink shoe is so amazing, and the pink, black and white is just the perfect color combo. This is really inspiring! Thanks for playing along in the Sassy in the City relay, wat to go on making it all the way through!

deutsch auf englisch übersetzen said...

AAAH! I love these pisc, and of course I love Carry!!

Regan said...

Kitty, this is awesome! Love the big shoe! The pearl detail on it is a wonderful touch! I also love that you have Carrie holding a pair of heels! Fantastic idea! The Eiffel Tower charm is a great detail too! Thanks for completing our Sassy in the City relay and good luck! :)
{hugs}
Regan

Anonymous said...

What a fun card! I love the pink shoe with it's embellishments!! Great job!

Christy
SSD DT

Lori aka lorib117 said...

I love this! Great pink, black and white color combo. Love that big shoe in the background. Great added embellishments...especially the pearls and that border punch.

-Lori SSD DT

Ellis said...

Fantastic card you made, the shoe was a perfect too, we all know how much she loves her shoes! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Debbie said...

Fabulous Idea, love the embellished shoe, and why not hand shoes off her wrist! Thanks for joining in the celebration.

Debbie
SSD DT

Bubleeing Colors said...

Awesome card........Love the background........ Thanks for completing our Sassy in the City relay and good luck!!!!

SOMA
SSD ( DT)

Star said...

Very pretty! I love the giant shoe, and that sentiment is perfect! Thank you for playing along with the 4th and final round in SSD's Sassy in the City Relay! Good luck!!

xx Star (SSD DT)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! Love the background ... the blinged out show ... and your coloring! Great job!
Thank you for joining us in the Sassy in the City Relay!
Ruza - SSD DT