My Sweet Followers

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Pastels

Hey!

Today it is such strange weather, that I decided to make a birthday card.

This time I wanted to use pastels. Love the softness of the colors and de sparkling of the glitters.
I used doilies, doily edges, butterflies, sentiment, tilda stamp, promarkers, glitterglue and ribbons.

I want to enter this card to the following challenge:
- Magnolia-Licious Challenge Blog - Photo Inspiration

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

1 comment:

Suzan L said...

Hi Kitty, your card is so adorable! I love all the details that you have added to it, especially all the cute little butterflies! Thank you for joining the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog Inspiration Challenge! I hope you join us again soon with one of your beautiful creations.
Hugs,
Suzan