My Sweet Followers

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Chasing Butterflies

Hey!

This morning I made a butterfly card using a template I made. The stamp is from Saturated Canary and is specially  because of the 8th aniversary of the club "Kaarten maken met Tiets".


The cardbase is pearlescent linen cardstock. The digi is called Chasing Butterflies and it's available in the Saturated Canary. I colored her with my promarkers and have a little silver charm dangling from the butterfly net. Punched some butterflies in different sizes, adhered pink bling in the flowercenters of the embossed butterfly background. The sentiment is from Marianne and I made the little roses with a Joy Crafts cutting die.


I want to enter this card to the following challenges:
- Sassy Cheryl's Blog - #123 Summer Fun
- Sassy Studio Designs - #132 Show us your medal
- Di's Digi Designs - Flowers

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!!

Hugs,
Kitty

3 comments:

Sassy Cheryl said...

Oh, isn't this just adorable. What a creative card. Love, love, love it.
Thanks for playing along in the SUMMER FUN challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's.

Cathy said...

Great card, cool template and perfect for the Summer fun challenge at Sassy Cheryl's this week.

Dawn said...

how cute! I love butterflies!!
thanks for playing in our Sassy Cheryl's challenge