My Sweet Followers

Friday, August 3, 2012

The Olympics


Hey!!

Love the Olympics. We are proud of our Golden Girl Ranomi Kromowidjojo. She's a great swimmer.

I had to make this card in orange. I found between all my stamps a London postage stamp and made that the center of the ribbon. The medal is colored with yellow glitter pen and some glossy accents on top.

I want to enter this card to the following challenge:
- Midweek Magnolia's - #22 The Olympics

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

5 comments:

Suzi Mac said...

A wonderful card, perfect for our challenge this week over at Midweek Magnolias. Thank you so much for joining us. Good luck in the draw.
Hugs
Suzi x

Anne said...

I'm loving the Olympics too Kitty, whcih is a big surprise to me!! I'm loving your card as well - Absolutely perfect for your Golden Girl, and for our challenge this week. Thank you for playing along with us at Midweek Magnolias :o) xx

angelwhispers said...

Beautiful Kitty just love the image and the colours are just wonderful! Thanks for joining us this week over at Midweek Magnolia Love Chanelle xxx

Tina Makuc said...

This is beautiful Kitty!! I've never made an orange card in my life but now that I've seen yours I have to try :)
Thanks for joining us at Midweek Magnolias in our Olympic Challenge!!!
Hugs, Tina

Becky said...

Simply gorgeous,
Thanks for joining us for this challenge at
Midweek Magnolias
Hugs, Becky x