My Sweet Followers

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Criss Cross Card


Hey!

Today I made a criss cross card. Love those cards, but they become very heavy to send in the mail, so I make these cards to give instead of sending them.

The base color is light yellow and the patterend paper is darker and I love the combo. The stamp is colored with promarkers. I made a border with a doily lace edge punch. I made some flowers with a flower punch and some flatback pearls in it. Used brads, label die, sentiment and a satin ribbon bow.

I want to enter this card to the following challenges:
- Simply Magnolia - Criss Cross Card
- Just Magnolia - Anything Goes handmade flowers
- Midweek Magnolia's - 2 Punches or Dies
- Sassy Cheryl's - Show Me #85

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

5 comments:

Anne said...

This is really beautiful Kitty! I love criss-cross cards but I only ever made one once and it took me forever! LOL! Love your bg papers and your image is fab, beautifully coloured. Thank you for sharing with us at Midweek Magnolias :o) x

Shirley said...

They may be too heavy to mail, but this one is certainly beautiful.

Tracy said...

Great Criss Cross card. Jam Tilda was one of my very first stamps and she looks great on the cake. Thankyou for joining us at Simply Magnolia. Tracy xx

Suzi Mac said...

Fabulous card Kitty, love that sweet Tilda, your design and those pretty embellishments. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias.
Hugs
Suzi x

Patty said...

GEWELDIG !!! Vind ze ook het einde, maar inderdaad ze zijn best zwaar om op te sturen.