My Sweet Followers

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Tilda with a cute lamb


Hey!

Today I made my 2nd christmas card this year.

This time I used a image from the latest christmas set from Magnolia. This is Tilda with a cute lamb and I colored her with promarkers.
The cardbase is white linen cardstock, I used 2 christmas patterned papers -love these-, green and red linen cardstock for the stars and holly branches (dies from Nellie Snellen). I used a dutch christmas sentiment that I adhered on a star and behind that I sticked a star pin, in the corner is a lovely silver corner and I distressed the edges of the card with fired brick distress ink.

I want to enter this card to the following challenges:
- TOMIC - #55 Christmas in July - Red/Green/White & Stars
- Sassy Cheryl's - #126 Pretty Papers
- Magnolia Mania - #52 Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Hugs,
Kitty

3 comments:

JenniferD said...

Love the traditional Christmas colours! Great idea layering the star. GOrgeous Card! Thankyou for joining us at Magnolia Mania

Nicolchen said...

Your Christmas card is just adorable :0)))

Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Mania ;0)

Hugs Nicole

Yulis Kartika said...

so lovely! Thank you for joining us at TOMIC
Hugs, Yulis