My Sweet Followers

Friday, August 31, 2012

Ava


Hey!!

Today I made a card using a Saturated Canary called Ava. I'm a big fan of Saturated Canary an love all of Krista's the images.

This time I asked my son if I could use some of his water balloons. He asked me "but mom you don't play with water balloons so where do you need it for?" When I told him I wanted it to use on a card he gave me the whole bag of balloons and said I could take whatever I needed. How sweet is that? I just needed a pink and cream balloon. It's the first time I work with kraft cardstock. Love it. I know it's very populair in card making, but I didn't know what to do with that color ;-) This card is mostly in Red, Soft Pink, Cream and Kraft colors. Love that combination. The image is colored with promarkers. I used some red and pink patterned cardstock with cream dots, cream rose, cream lacy borders, pink and cream dotted satin ribbon, die cuts, round pearls, pink heart pearl, flower punch and a dutch birthday sentiment.

I want to enter this card to the following challenges:
- Saturated Canary - #25 Dotty
- I love Promarkers - #132 Anything Goes
- Perfect Sentiments - PSC47 Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

7 comments:

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card. I love the image and colours. Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Lorraine x

June Nelson said...

Wow this is stunning love it, thanks for joining in with us ths week at Saturated Canary its lovely to have you , huggies June xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Karen said...

Great card, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Margaret said...

Fabulous card. I also love S.C. images. Krista is amazing. Love your card and so cute that you added the balloons as an embellishment. Thanks for joining us at Perfect Sentiment.

Vicky said...

Fabulous card I love this image.

Thank you for joining us girlies over at Saturated Canary, hope you will join us again hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Berry said...

Great mono colours Thanks so much for entering at SC hugs Rebekah xx

Jane said...

Gorgeous card and I love the balloons!
Thanks for joining us at SC Challenges x