My Sweet Followers

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Gift Bag



Hey!

Today starts a new challenge over at the Digi Doodle Studios challenge blog. This month's theme is "shaped/shaker card or gift bag/box".

I created a gift bag using "Baker Boy from the Bake me Happy pairables set" and colored it with Promarkers. I used a lovely windowed gift bag and decorated it with patterned paper, white vinyl lace, cardboard letters from an old game, a clip, twine, ribbon and lace. Inside the bag I have a sachet with cookie mix and a little bucket with cookie cutters. 

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

3 comments:

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Wow, great project you have created here. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
~ Annette CT -

Arlene said...

I love everything about your gift bag. A fantastic treasure. So glad you joined us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
~ Arlene CT

Gail Hutchinson said...

Kitty, what a beautiful creation in every way. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
~ Gail CT