My Sweet Followers

Monday, September 13, 2021

Goldie

 


Hey!

Here's a card I created with one of the Fall new release images by Digi Doodle Studios

This image is called "Goldie" and I colored her with Promarkers. I had to create a easel pumpkin card as it fits the image so well. I created the circle base card by using my biggest circle die to cut out a folded orange piece of cardstock and placing it slightly over the fold. After it went through my Cuttlebug I folded the front of the circle card and adhered 3 oval die cuts to create the pumpkin. To create more dimension I have cut a small piece of orange to adhere behind the pumpin. I also cut a piece of green cardstock to create the stem. The yellow paper is a die cut from a post it note. the little leaves ribbon is from my stash and I love using my Dymo embossing letra tag for the sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Digi Choosday - wk36
- Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - wk37
- PIP Challenge - #2137

2 comments:

Arteconpapelmaderaehilos said...

Gorgeous card! Thank you for joining with us at Digi Choosday Crafting challenge. Good luck with your entry
Maritza DT

Rose Andrew said...

Super cute and adorable card.
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
Good Luck
Rose DT