My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Happy Beerday!

 


Hey!

Today starts a new challenge over at Passion for Markers. This weeks theme is "Things beginning with B" -I used Birthday, Beer & Blue- and our sponsor is Uniko Stamps.

I created a masculine card for my brother in law who loves beer. The image is from D2D and it's called Birthday Beer. Sadly the creator of the image passed away. The image is colored with Promarkers and for highlights I used a white gel pen. I used a white cardbase. Added 2 pieces of designer cardstock onto blue cardstock and added walnut stain distress ink along the edges of the lightest paper and the cardbase. I fuzzy cut the image and adhered it using foam squares. To finish the card I added a sentiment that I created using my Dymo embossing Letra Tag.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Digi Choosday - wk37
- Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - wk37

1 comment:

Jane Savage said...

Love this, what a great image!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx