My Sweet Followers

Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Teresa

 


Hey!

Here's a card I created using one of the new Fall release images by Digi Doodle Studios.

This image is called Teresa and I colored her with Promarkers. For this card I used the following items; kraft cardstock, 3 kinds of designer cardstock, walnut stain distress ink, green cardstock, leaves  border die, 3 gem stones, 2 silver color filigrane corners and a sentiment I created with a Dymo embossing letra tag.

On the DDS Challenge blog is our monthly challenge. This month's theme is "Shaped/Shaker Card or Gift Bag/Box". Feel free to join the fun!

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day! 

Hugs,
Kitty
- CD Sunday Plus Challenge - #69
- Digi Choosday - wk37
- Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - wk37

4 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely fall card, great image and beautifully coloured
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT

Pamela said...

I really like this card - there's nothing about it that I don't like!
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT

Jocelyn said...

Such a pretty card with nice colouring. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT

Nunzia Carusio said...

A cute image, beautifully coloured for your amazing card.
Many thanks for sharing it with us at Polkadoodles Challenge blog.
×
Nunzia