My Sweet Followers

Monday, September 27, 2021

Ginevra Witch

 


Hey!

Today I'd like to show you a Halloween card I created using a lovely Digi Doodle Studios image and a DDS Digi Paper Pack.

The image is called "Ginevra Witch" and the paper pack is called "Spooky Nights". I colored the image with Promarkers. I used the following to create this card. Black cardstock, orange cardstock, printed 3 dp from the paper pack, white gel pen, white chalk ink, bat dies and a piece of green ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Digi Choosday - wk38
- PIP Challenge - #2139

2 comments:

NanaConnie said...

Awww, Kitty, this is so sweet. Much too cute to spook! :-D Thanks for entering our "Anything Goes" challenge at Pammie's Inky Pinkies this week and good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

Annette said...

This is my kind of Halloween card (cute, not too spooky!!!)
Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Polkadoodles Digi Choosday,
Lili of the Valley,
Dies to Die For,
As You Like It Challenge.