My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Buddhist Bernie

 


Hey!

Today starts a new challenge over at Passion for Markers. This week theme is "Add a Sentiment" and our sponsor is Dr. Digi's House of Stamps

I got to play with this fun digital image called "Buddhist Bernie" and I colored him with Promarkers. For this card I used white cardstock and an older designer block that I have. I love the combo of orange, yellow and green. I used a doily edge punch and I had a lovely half round sentiment on my computer that finishes the card perfectly.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- CD Sunday Plus Challenge - #68
- TPS - #450
- I ♥ Promarkers - #442
- Digi Choosday - wk34

8 comments:

Patsy Long said...

Fabulous card. Love the calmness. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Paper Shelter. Good luck with your entry. Patsy DT

Margarets designer cards said...

Love this card with the peaceful image of a Buddha
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT

Pamela said...

Bernie looks super relaxed and I love all your papers.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

MeSi said...

Such a great card, I love it! Thank you for joining The Paper Shelter challenge. Hope to see you again!

Merja DT
https://kortitjakokkailut.blogspot.com

Jane Savage said...

Really love this! Your paper layering is fabulous! Namaste! 🙂
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

Furrbster said...

This is really amazing!

Thanks for playing along with us at I Love Promarkers,

Hugz Tinz

Seafield Jo said...

A great card. Lovely choice of backing papers and I really like the style of sentiment you've used.

Lovely to have you joining us.

Jo.
CD Sunday Plus DT

Madison said...

Lovely card. Colours are great. Thanks for entering Digichoosday Challenge at Polkadoodles. Madison x