My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, August 17, 2021

With Love

 


Hey!

Today starts a new challenge over at Passion for Markers. This time it was my turn to choose a theme and I have chosen "Add a Tag" and our sponsor is Crafty Sentiments Designs.

I got to play with this lovely digital image called "With Love" and I coloured it with Promarkers. I created an easel card. I used papers from a Craft Sensations designpad called Flower Collection. I fussy cut the image added tiny flower punch outs and added gems in the centre. I added 3 heart punch out and added dots to it and I added 9 white gem stones. The is written on a small tag that I tied to the balloons and I added a bigger tag under the white mat of the image.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Digi Choosday - wk33
- CD Sunday Challenge - #67
- Gem of a Challenge - #17

5 comments:

Pamela said...

The combination of black and pink works well and you've coloured the image really well.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

Jocelyn said...

I love the colour combination you have chosen to work with. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT

Seafield Jo said...

Fabulous colouring, a lovely card.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

Jo
CD Sunday Plus DT

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful colouring, lovely image and card
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT

Jane Savage said...

What a gorgeous card! Adore those fabulous papers!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Gem of a Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx