My Sweet Followers

Sunday, August 22, 2021

Noel Tannenbaum

 


Hey!

Here's a Christmas Card I created with one of the new images from the Tannenbaum serie by Colour of Love.

This image is called "Noel Tannenbaum" and I colored her with Promarkers. I love the Christmas tree dress, the warm coat and muff (handwarmer).To create this card I used the following items. dark blue cardstock, white cardstock where I torn of the edges to  give it a snowy look, 2 kinds of dp, white felt snowflakes, white gems, white gel pen and a digital Christmas sentiment matted on black cardstock.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- 12 Months of Christmas - #80
- Digi Choosday - wk33
- WWODTC - #8
- Sheepski Challenge - #53
- Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - #34

3 comments:

Gail Hutchinson said...

What a gorgeous card. Thank you for entering our challenge at SheepSki Designs and good luck. Gail DT

Madison said...

Wonderful card. So fun. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Digichoosday. Msdison.

sweetpea said...

Lovely card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Polkadoodles challenge Janet DT