My Sweet Followers

Monday, August 16, 2021

Splashin' Ryan

 


Hey!

Here's a card I created using a lovely image from Digi Doodle Studios. I created this card for one of my nephew's for getting his C swimming diploma. 

This image is called "Splashin Ryan" and I colored it with Promarkers and added glossy accents to the diving glasses. For this card I took a kraft card base and I knew I had some kraft gift wrap paper with stars on it. I have fussy cut the image and adhered it to a stitched star die cut out of an old book page. I matted it on blue cardstock. The sentiment is a Dutch digi that I had on my laptop. To finish the card I added 3 blue star gems to centers of some stars.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Digi Choosday - wk32
- I ♥ Promarkers - #441 For a Boy
- Gem of a Challenge - #17

2 comments:

Rose Andrew said...

Such a fun card, love it
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
Good Luck
Rose DT

Arteconpapelmaderaehilos said...

Super cute card! Thank you for joining with us at Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge. Good luck with your entry
Maritza DT