My Sweet Followers

Wednesday, August 1, 2018

DDS - Tea Time



 Hey!

Today starts a new challenge over at Digi Doodle Studios. It's themed "Anything Goes". I made a little gift tea book using Tea Time.

I colored the image using Promarkers. I made a cup doily with my cameo. On the tag I added 2 peaces of ribbon and a teacup charm. The base is made with Kraft cardstock and the dp is from a Dutch brand. I distressed the edges of the dp with an edge distresser and used distress ink on the die cuts, tags and banner.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:
- WWODTC - #07


2 comments:

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Back again, and again, I absolutely love this project. It is fantastic. Great work here.
Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge


NanaConnie said...

Beautifully done, Kitty! It's so great to see you playing along in our "Anything Goes" challenge at QKR Stampede this week and also at World Wide Open DT this month. Good luck in both challenges.
NanaConnie DT