My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, August 28, 2018

PFP - Dino


Hey!

Today starts a brand new challenge over at Passion for Promarker. This time it was my turn to choose a theme and I went with "For the Boys". Our sponsor this week is All Dressed Up Stamps.

I got to play with Dino and created this card for my nephew who will turn 3 in a few weeks. The image is colored using promarkers and to create this card I used some scrap papers I had laying around and a page from a childrens book. I created a 14x14cm card by cutting an A4 piece of cardstock to size. The balloon is cut freehand out of the left over piece from the A4 cardstock and I have tied a piece of white string to it and made a little slit underneath the paw of Dino so he holds the balloon. The letters HOERA are made using a very old punch set I have. The 3 and the stitched circle are made with a brandless die. All edges are distressed with walnut stain distress ink.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- I Love Promarkers - #366 Punches a/o Dies
- Digi Choosday - Wk35
- Pip Challenge - #1834
- LPOCF - #88
- WWODTC - #08
- Sasayaki Glitter - August/Male Project


5 comments:

Megan J said...

Hi Kitty, a superb card for your nephew's third birthday, love the layout and perfectly coloured dinosaur. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends... good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

Linda Mc Enery said...

Aaaahhh, your nephew is going to love this! Such a fantastic card! What a great job cutting that balloon!!! And I love the string you've attached for your little dino to hold onto it. Beautiful papers too!

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Absolutely beautiful. Nice work.
Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

Julie said...

Love this card. Super cute and great design
Thanks for joining us at Digi Chooseday
Julie T

Brenda said...

Kitty, this is wonderful! Your nephew is going to love it, so perfect for a little guy! Thanks for joining us at Sasayaki Glitter this month!