My Sweet Followers

Monday, August 27, 2018

DDS - Dottie Two Scoop


Hey!

Here's a simple card I made using Digi Doodle Studios' Dottie Two Scoop. Did you know there is still time to enter the Anything Goes challenge over at the DDS Challenge Blog? Feel free to join!!

I colored the image using Promarkers. I love the dp and had to use it for this card. I cut the image using a rectangle stitched die and matted it on purple cardstock. The little tab is from a Xcut tabs die set, the sentiment is form my stash and the lovely scalloped circle is made using a Craft Sensations die, also added 3 sequins and pearls to the card.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:
- Digi Choosday - #34

3 comments:

Unknown said...

lovely card with great colouring!
Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday this week!
hugs XX Cara XX DT

Rose Andrew said...

Beautiful card and cute image .
Thank you so much for joining us at Digi Crafting Challenge
Good Luck
Rose DT

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Gorgeous card, love the design and image!
Hugs Donna xx