My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, August 14, 2018

PFP - Scilla Fairy


Hey!

Today starts a new challenge over at Passion for Promarkers. It's themed "Glitter/Sparkle" and our sponsor is Crafty Sentiments.

I got to play with this lovely image called Scilla Fairy and I colored her using Promarkers. For the glitter and sparkle I added glitter glue to the paper flowers and wink of stella to her dress, shoes and wings. The paterned papers are scraps from my stash, the edges are distressed with walnut stain distress ink, the wired bead flowers are made by me. I used a doily border punch, scalloped circle die, circle punches and stitched circle dies.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:
- LPOCF - #87

3 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Wow! This is so pretty! I love the beautiful colours you have used and pretty details too.
Lorraine

Linda Mc Enery said...

So, so pretty Kitty! Fantastic design! I love your flowers!

Sue Crease said...

Beautiful card, beautiful colouring. Thanks for sharing with us today over at LPCF