My Sweet Followers

Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Butterfly Garden



Hey!

Here's a card I created using a pretty image from Sasayaki Glitter called "Image 72 - Butterfly Garden" and because of the name of the image I just had to use Butterflies.

The image is colored using Promarkers. I had a orange day I guess. The cardbase is made from Kraft cardstock from Marianne Design. I had some lovely orange butterfly background paper that I had to use. Love it with all the orange. Other items used; green background paper, vinyl lace, butterfly punch, butterflies border die, butterfly dies, glitter glue, walnut stain distress ink and orange fineliner.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
LPOCF - #88
- Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge - #395

3 comments:

Donna Walls said...

Lovely card Kitty and I love the color choice of orange! Thanks for joining the fun at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge this week and best of luck on the draw! Donna - DT Member

Linda Mc Enery said...

Oh Kitty, this is gorgeous! Such a rich orange on this sweet image, all softened down by the lacy strip!

Suze said...

Love the orange Kitty. The butterflies flying around the image add an extra dimension. Thank you for joining in the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends.