My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, July 31, 2018

PFP - Mauzolina


Hey!

Today starts a new challenge over at Passion for Promarkers. This week it's themed Spots & Stripes and our sponsor is Dies to Die for and the prize is a £15.00 voucher.

I have chosen to make a Halloween card using Lacy Sunshine's Mauzolina from the Tombstone Darlingz Collection, by Heather Valentin. I colored the image with Promarkers in the cool grey tones and a gorgeous green combo. This card is shaped using a Dutchdoobadoo template. The dp is from a freebie digi paper pack that I printed. The bats are die cuts from a brandless set, the moon is made with a circle punch, the tombstone is cut freehand, the grass is from a die by Precious Marieke and the pumpkins are made with a Halloween Fence with Pumpkins die from Precious Marieke. All edges are distressed with Walnut stain distress ink and on the bats I used white ink.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- WWODTC - #07
- Digi Choosday - wk31
I ♡ Promarkers - #364

4 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Wow this is great! I love all the Halloween elements and details ans fab colours too.
Lorraine

Linda Mc Enery said...

This is stunning Kitty! I love this gorgeous image and your bright colours!

Linda Mc Enery said...

Such a great use of dies Kitty. I absolutely love the scene you've created! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Digi Choosday
Linda

Jane Savage said...

Oooh this is fabulous!
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) xxx