My Sweet Followers

Wednesday, July 11, 2018

GDT - Sasayaki Glitter



Hey!

Here's my 2nd GDT card for Sasayaki Glitter. This time I made a card for one of my nephews using this fun giraffe image called "Image #163 - Birthday Giraffes" and colored it using Promarkers.

This card is very simple to make with a card base and some left over strips of card stock. The top of the box is adhered to the front of the card and is a bit broader than the card. The yellow pieces are short pieces that I tucked under the image. I have drawn the bow myself and cut it out and made it into a 3D bow.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:
- PIP Challenge - #1827

1 comment:

Terri Winske said...

This card screams "FUN FUN FUN"!! Excellent card and I love the bow topper. Great colors for a young man, too! Thanks very much for sharing this with us at PIP Challenges this week!