My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

PFP - Jr Hatter Holly


Hey,

Today starts a new challenge over at Passion for Promarkers. This time it's themed "Vibrant Colors" and our sponsor is Little Miss Muffet Stamps.

I got to play wit this cute image called "Jr Hatter Holly" and I colored it using Promarkers. To create this card I used a white linen cardbase, red sparkled cardstock, 2 scraps of dp, edge punch, jingle bells die,  silver hollograme cardstock,  digi sentiment, green cardstock, silver gelpen, glitter glue, puff snow and distress ink.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:
- I Love Promarkers - #363 Christmas in July

3 comments:

Linda Mc Enery said...

This is gorgeous Kitty! What fantastic bright colours! I love the extra sparkle!

Sharon Noble said...

Hiya Thank you for joining us at I 💖 Pro markers Challenge I adore your super cute make. Hugs from Sharon DT

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Beautiful creation! I love design and image!
Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
Ileanaxx