My Sweet Followers

Monday, July 16, 2018

DDS - Christmas in July



Hey!

Here's a Christmas card I made using one of the new images from Digi Doodle Studio's. Love to start with my Christmas cards in July. The release is called "Believe in the Magic" and it has 7 wonderful images.

I got to play with "Nicolette" and I colored it using Promarkers. To create this card I took a kraft pre-folded card. The little tree scene is created with a Christmas tree border die and 3 Christmas tree die cuts. Along the edges I used white ink. The striped paper is from my left over stash. The sentiment is made with a die set from Joy Crafts.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:
- I Love Promarkers - #363 Christmas in July

3 comments:

Lilibet said...

What a fab image and your colouring it wonderful! Thanks for joining us at I love Promarkers - Good luck, Liz (:(|)x

Sharon Noble said...

Hiya Thank you for joining us at I 💖 Pro markers Challenge I adore your super cute make. Hugs from Sharon DT

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Fabulous card, love the image!
Hugs Donna xx